The FSVA-230V is EnOcean socket actuator with power measurement. After switching it reports it’s state and periodically it sends power measurement results. More informations about this device are on Eltako’s web site. Beside of switching socket and power measurement it also incorporates EnOcean repeater which can be used to extend the coverage.
The switching actuator can be learned to work with push buttons or window/door contacts. Currently it is possible to send a push button messages from openremote therefore they are used to drive the socket.
Actuator commands used to turn the switch off and on:
- Command: SocketSwitching1.ON, Protocol: EnOcean, Device ID: 0x01, EnOcean Command: ON_ROCKER_A, EnOcean Equipement Profile (EEP): F6-02-01
- Command: SocketSwitching1.OFF, Protocol: EnOcean, Device ID: 0x01, EnOcean Command: OFF_ROCKER_A, EnOcean Equipement Profile (EEP): F6-02-01
Sensor commands for reading the switch state and power measurements:
- Command: SocketSwitching1.STATE, Protocol: EnOcean, Device ID: one from the log file or found with Dolphin tools, EnOcean Command: STATUS_ROCKER_A, EnOcean Equipement Profile (EEP): F6-02-01
- Command: SocketSwitching1.POWER, Protocol: EnOcean, Device ID: as above, EnOcean Command: MR, EnOcean Equipement Profile (EEP): A5-12-01
Finally here are the sensors and a switch definitions:
- Sensor: SocketSwitching1.POWER, Command: SocketSwitching1.POWER, Type: Custom, Custom state items: empty
- Sensor: SocketSwitching1.STATE, Command: SocketSwitching1.STATE, Type: Custom, Custom state items:
Name: Value: off ROCKER_BI on ROCKER_BO
- Switch: SocketSwitching1.SWITCH, Sensor: SocketSwitching1.STATE, Command on: SocketSwitching1.ON, Command off: SocketSwitching1.OFF